How to delete Microsoft Edge browsing history automatically
As my work is related to public internet usage, I have to make sure that browsing history of my clients is deleted automatically every time the internet browser is closed. This applies to Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and whatever browser is installed on a PC. So here’s the thing: I have recently installed the “best of the best” Windows 10 on several PC’s, but failed to find the “delete browsing history on exit”option. After several unsuccessful tries here and there good old Google came to help (as always :)) and voila, I found it! Follow the steps below to automatically delete Microsoft Edge browsing history.
- Click on your Windows icon on the lower left side of your screen and select the “Settings” button
- Click the “Network & Internet” icon.
- Click on the “Ethernet” tab.
4. Click the “Network & Sharing Center” under the Ethernet Related settings.
5. You will see “internet options” link in the newly opened window. Click on it.
6. Tick the option ” delete browsing history on exit” and click “apply”.
7. You can also delete all your history right away.
This is it. Pretty simple, isn’t it, but I had to use search engine to find this simple option. Hey, Microsoft, would you be so kind and just put this neat option on your edge browser under the settings? Would be so much quicker and simpler. Thanks for reading and hopefully I helped someone.